This option is for those divers who want to obtain their first level of certification, getting the benefit of a second certification course at only half the price.
Completing these courses through digital teaching materials has never been easier, whether you want to do it through PADI or SSI, you can take advantage of your time and learn the academic portion at home at your own pace and once you are ready, You will only need 3 days to complete both courses.
Staying longer underwater safely and not having to wait that long between dives sounds incredible, doesn’t it? Here we will explain how this is possible while completing your Open Water dives, you will understand the advantages of diving with Enriched Air and the reason why it has become the most popular specialty course.
PREREQUISITES: You need to have adequate swimming skills, be 12 years old or older and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required
DURATION OF BOTH COURSES: 3 days.
DAY 1: THEORY SESSION AND POOL TRAINING
For the open water course you will complete:
• A small 25-question open water test and we will resolve any questions or concerns you may have about both courses.
For the Enriched Air (or Nitrox) course you will complete:
• Managing safe exposure to oxygen.
• Practice how to analyze the oxygen content in a diving tank.
• Prepare your dive computer to dive with Enriched Air (Nitrox).
The same day you will complete the pool training, duration of approximately 3 ½ h.
Schedule: from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Meeting place: Dive Center
DAY 2: EXCURSION TO LOS ARCOS DIVE SITE.
You will complete the required skills for dives 1 & 2 of the open water course.
Schedule: from 9 am to 1:30 pm.
DAY 3: EXCURSION TO PUNTA DE MISMALOYA DIVE SITE.
You will complete the required skill for dives 3 & 4 of the open water course and one more to dive with Enriched Air Nitrox.
Schedule: from 9 am to 3:00 pm.
Note: The last dive of the Open Water course, you will dive with Enriched Air, putting into practice the theoretical concepts of this course.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
• Manual and online videos of the Open Water and Enriched Air (or Nitrox) course, either PADI or SSI.
• Theory session and pool training.
• 4 dives with compressed air and a fifth dive with Enriched Air (Nitrox).
• Certification fee
• Rental of all Scuba equipment during your training.
• Water, soft drink, fruit, and box lunch during your 2 diving trips.
• All our diving departures are from the Los Peines Pier
• All our dive boats have a bathroom on board and all the safety equipment required by local and international diving authorities: VHF / UHF marine radio, life jackets, first aid kit, oxygen tank, passenger insurance.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation to or from the Los Peines pier.
• Entrance to the pier $ 25.50 pesos.
• This promotion will be valid for your reservation until June 30 of this year.
• From your purchase date, you will have one year to take this course.
• If you have to adjust the date of your reservation due to the current contingency there will be no penalty.