This option is for those divers who want to obtain their first level of certification, getting the benefit of a free DVD or USB with all the memories of your underwater experience (edited).
Completing this course through digital teaching materials has never been easier, whether you want to do it through PADI or SSI, you can take advantage of your time and learn the academic portion at home at your own pace and once you are ready, You will only need 3 days to complete the most popular entry-level certification course.
On your DVD you will have all your photos and videos since the moment you are preparing your diving equipment, practicing the diving skills at the pool and getting for the very first time into the beautiful underwater world.
PREREQUISITES: You need to have adequate swimming skills, be 10 years old or older and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required
DURATION OF BOTH COURSES: 3 days.
DAY 1: THEORY SESSION AND POOL TRAINING
For the open water course you will complete:
• A small 25 or 50-questions open water written exam(depending of the dive association) and we will resolve any questions or concerns you may have about the course.
• The same day you will complete the pool training, duration of approximately 3 ½ h.
• Schedule: from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm.
• Meeting place: Dive Center
DAY 2: EXCURSION TO LOS ARCOS DIVE SITE.
You will complete the required skills for dives 1 & 2 of the open water course.
Schedule: from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm.
DAY 3: EXCURSION TO PUNTA DE MISMALOYA DIVE SITE.
You will complete the required skill for dives 3 & 4 of the open water course.
Schedule: from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
• Manual and online videos of the Open Water Course, either PADI or SSI.
• Theory session and pool training.
• 4 dives with compressed air.
• Certification fee
• Rental of all Scuba equipment during your training.
• Purified water, soft drinks, fruit and box lunch during your 2 diving trips.
• All our diving departures are from: Los Peines , you will need to be there 20 minutes before departure time.
• All our dive boats have a bathroom on board and all the safety equipment required by local and international diving authorities: VHF /UHF marine radio, life jackets, first aid kit, oxygen tank & passenger insurance.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation to or from the Los Peines pier.
• Entrance to the pier $ 25.50 pesos.
• This promotion will be valid for your reservation until June 30 of this year.
• From your purchase date, you will have one year to take this course.
• If you have to adjust the date of your reservation due to the current contingency there will be no penalty