If you are already an Open Water Certified Diver, regardless of what your previous diving association was, you are a candidate to participate in our Advanced PADI certification course.
This course is totally free in the purchase of 3 diving trips to different sites of our bay. This course will help you to gain confidence and expand your diving skills through new techniques that you will learn in different adventure dives increasing your experience to dive safely, all this under the supervision of a Master Scuba Instructor and sharing a boat with very small diving groups.
PREREQUISITES: You need to show proof of your open water certification or the equivalent of your previous dive association, have adequate swimming skills, be 12 years old or older and need to be in good physical health.
COURSE DURATION: 3 days if you choose the e-learning option, if you choose the print dive manual, you will need to add one more day for classroom session.
DIVING TRIP ITINERARY AND DEPARTING PLACE:
From 9:00 am to 2:30 pm approximately every day.
You will need to be at “Los Peines” pier, a half-hour before departure time
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
• Advanced dive manual or online advanced digital manual (e-learning version).
• 6 dives, divided into 3 diving trips to different places in our Bay. Five of them are mandatory to complete your diving course and one more will be just for fun. The mandatory adventure dives of the course are: Deep and Navigation, while the complementary adventure could be: Fish ID, Buoyancy, Naturalism, Drift diving, Sunken Ship, etc. You can always discuss with your Dive Instructor what other adventures dives are available at our dive center.
• Certification fee
• Rental of the necessary diving equipment during your training.
• Water, soft drink, fruit, box lunch, during the 3 diving trips.
• All our dive boats have a bathroom on board and all the safety equipment required by local and international diving authorities: VHF / UHF marine radio, life jackets, first aid kit, oxygen tank & passenger insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation to or from the pier.
• Entrance to the pier $ 25.50 pesos.
• Entrance fee to the Protected Nature Area of Marietas Islands $90 MXN
NOTE: If you have not been diving for more than one year, we recommend that you take a refresher course in the pool the day before your first dive, this has an additional cost of $858 MXN.
- From the moment of your purchase, you will have one year to take this course.
- If you have to adjust the date of your reservation due to the current contingency there will be no penalty.